Friday, August 31, 2012

The List: day 8

THE LIST:

1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.






8. What are 5 passions you have?

 I think this depends on how you define passions.... but Ill try ...


pas·sion
[ pásh'n ] (noun) intense enthusiasm: a strong liking or enthusiasm for a subject or activity 
 
Lets use this definition........
.....in no particular order...

Fitness

 










Lately  I have really been trying to work on my health and wellness and I guess you could say it has become a passion of mine. I work out every morning before work and sometimes after work as well... I drink lots of water throughout the day instead of sodas or juices... I eat Heart healthy oatmeal for breakfast, fruit and veggies throughout the day, and a sensible dinner... I don't do fast food and recently I have quit buying stuff with preservatives or artificial crap in it. I buy whole grains instead of processed pastas and breads and am emptying the pantry of pre-made stuff.. I love to cook so this works out well for me and Phil loves to eat so I very rarely have to worry about there being leftovers to tempt me later... Its all making me feel more energized and healthy and I have actually lost a lot of weight... I reached my first goal (Down 40lbs and weighing less than Phil) Now I am onto my next goal of being 10lbs less than him hahah. I recently received from my mom a new pair of jeans size 9 and guess who can wear them now!!! This girl!!!! I have never been in a single digit in my life... the smallest I ever was in highschool was a 12 maybe a 10 once but that didnt last so guess who is excited about life and fitness being on the right track.... yep you guessed right, me again!!!




Education

 
 I have been in school since I was 4 years old and Im not about to stop now... Now that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel... So here I am... in graduate school at Miami working on my PhD in Microbiology... I I have always enjoyed school and I love to learn (even though oddly enough I don't like to study... and yes there is a big difference between learning and studying) Anyway my job I have right now is perfect for me at this stage in my life... Im learning how to do all the techniques that will make me a better scientist for the future and as I continue to learn I will become better or more fluent in the many aspects of science and I will probably never quit learning because science changes just as quickly as everything else in this world... there is always something bigger and better to learn and use...



Love (Friends/Family/Boy)




The people in my life have influenced me and shaped me into the person that I am... Without them I would be nothing and therefore they are my greatest passion... My family got me started and they are who I can continue to rely on no matter what the situation may bring... I love my parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and all of them.... They are my lifeline!!! I have made many great friends along the way... Above pictured are my two longest and dearest friends Corissa and Teresia... I have known them since T-ball and somehow or another we have stuck together all this time regardless of where we live or go or what life throws our way... I have many treasures from everywhere Ive been whether it be Ashland, Toledo, Erie, Angola, or now Oxford but they also shaped me into who I am.... And last but not least is the love of my life Philip who came into my life at a time when we really needed each other and we kinda saved each other in a way that we will be tied together for life and I love with him all my heart and soul... He is my better half and my reason to come home each night....


Reading



I love to read... and NO this does not go along with education... I love to read for reading... I love classics like Jane Eyre and Tom Sawyer but I also love the Harry Potter series, Hunger Games Series, Anything by Dan Brown, and now am involved with the sensual books of 50 Shades of Grey... my reading tastes change often and in large amounts but I still read... I love books and I love getting lost in them and forgetting my own reality for awhile... I love waking up from a dream where I was the main character in my latest read and I love that feeling when you just can't put it down.. the "just one more page... just one more chapter and ill go to bed" feeling... I love it all!!!


Being Outdoors






 I am super passionate about exploring the great outdoors and going new places and seeing new things and just soaking up the vitamin D... I can be happy laying on the beach in the sun just as easily as I can be happy hiking through the woods to see a waterfall and just recently I discovered I can be happy in a cave exploring new places underground that most people never see.... Its an invigorating and amazing feeling to do something you have never done.... In that same breath though I love being outdoors so much that I have no problem going into the yard to play catch or lay by the pool or go play frisbee golf with Phil at the park... There are so many different ways to love the outdoors and I am passionate about each and every one... I cant wait to see more of the world... hike new places... sleep outdoors... go to Antarctica for research... The world is one big adventure you just have to go with it and live it!!!


Peace and Love and God Bless



No comments:

Post a Comment