Friday, August 24, 2012

The List: Day 1

THE LIST:

1. List 20 random facts about yourself.

1) I sing in the car... and the shower... and while cooking... ok I sing a lot
2) I hate mushrooms because I know they are fungal gonads not because of their taste or texture

3) I am a hopeless romantic but very rarely do I choose chick flicks or romance novels (with the exception of my current reading adventure)
4) I love scary movies but very few, if any, scare me (the first scary movie I ever watched was Pet Cemetery and I never got scared once... Some exorcism movies give me the heebie jeebies but no real fright)

5) I am terrified of Centipede/millipedes and I have been known to throw my shoes at them rather than step on them....

6) I one day hope to own a blue Corvette Stringray Convertible

7) I love the color blue and will pick it over most other colors if given the choice (in case you couldnt guess from my choice in cars hahahah)
8) I was born with 9 siblings, 8 still remain living
9) My mom gave birth to me when she was 46yrs old... statistically I should have had Downs Syndrome
10) Since January 1st I have lost 40+ lbs
 
11) I was voted most likely to succeed in high school... don't think I've gotten there yet
12) I miss playing softball and I don't miss basketball (I wasn't very good)
 
13) I am addicted to my camera and taking pictures (if you have me on facebook you know this and you also know that I am not very good at taking pictures haha but I do it anyway... it makes me happy)
14) I had a small issue with depression while I was still at LECOM but magically that went away went I came to Oxford..... (probably has some to do with Phil too ;)

15) I crack my knuckles  and my neck wayyyyyyyy too much'
16) I love disney movies and will often choose "Beauty and the Beast" or "Aladdin" over grown up television
 
17) I love being outdoors whether it is camping, hiking, sports, no matter what I love my Vitamin D
18) I had bangs until my sophomore year of college

19) I still own stuffed animals
20) My dream vacation would involve a very long trip across and thru Italy












And that is it for Day 1!!! Hope you enjoyed hahaha


God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment