1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears
1) Fear of failure.... I have no idea where I got that fear from but it is definitely my strongest one.... Ive had nightmares about this... I have never needed to be great at something just not fail at it.... Walking away from something is super difficult for me for this reason too which is why my leaving medical school was such a hard decision because i felt it was a failure on my part..... I have always wanted to be the woman who is strong and capable and could provide for her family if the time came she had to do it alone and thus my life has revolved around trying to be that woman... strong confident... good job.. able to support herself and others if necessary.... Failure at anything is petrifying to me... I dont mean little stuff like oh hey this experiment didnt work or hey you lost at parcheezi... i mean legit failure at things that matter.... scary as heck....
2) Millipedes/centipedes/.... I have no idea why they freak me out... I have no idea how it became a fear... i think its just the legs.... too many legs.... its just not natural.... bill engval used to have a joke about this him being scared of snakes because they dont have legs and thats just satanic.... i would argue the opposite as well... what kind of creature needs a thousand legs hahahah thats just wrong.... hahha
3) hmm I think storms but this one is weird because its not really for my own safety that they freak me out... so let me explain... growing up my mom was petrified of storms and every time the wind would blow super hard I was sent to the basement with my stuffed animals to sit under the pool table until it cleared up.. as i grew up and quit hiding under the table I developed a love of storms.... Rain helps me sleep lightning is gorgeous and thunder amazes me... whenever there was a tornado warning or siren dad and I would head outside to try to see where it was and see if we could spot it haha... Even now if a siren goes off I kinda want to go outside and check it out.... but the fear i have is for others which I know i got from my mom... For example... back last spring there was a day when there were all kinds of tornado sightings in this area... Phil had left to go take one of his last final exams and was at the Middletown campus.. I was watching the news and this was where a ton of tornadoes were sighted and I became a nervous nelly... i kept trying to reach him and was nervous when his test went late and I didnt calm down til I heard his voice on the phone saying he was on his way home... Its not just Phil though I do it when I hear storms are up north then i worry about my parents or siblings... Irrational? probably... will I change? No.....