Thursday, August 30, 2012

The list: Day 7

7. What is your dream job, and why?



hmmmmm I dont know to be honest.... I used to want to be a doctor and then when that changed I wanted to become a teacher at the university level but recently Ive been leaning more towards working in industry...
Though I may not know the exact job I have an idea of what would be perfect:

-flexible hours so that when I start a family I wont ever have to worry about missing a kids soccer game or ballet recital or whatever else the kid wants to participate in
-Good pay... I dont need to be a millionaire I just want to be able to support my family and give them everything that they need and occasionally what they want
- Close to home cause I hate driving hahaha
-I want to make a difference.... I want to have an impact or make a discovery or add to the world somehow

K thats all I have right now... let me think about it hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment