Thursday, March 8, 2012

Second Run

So my friend SAM left a good comment on my last post so I thought I would tell a story (completely made up of course)

So Sam and I were on our way to the comic book store and this whoopie cushion was on fire... I looked at Sam quite perplexed by the sight and he turned to me and said "Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn." I was confident in his response so I continued on... When out of no where "Bazinga" There is Tosh-O with a clown nose on trying to make a balloon elephant just because people don't make balloon elephants... I then turned to Sam and said "Paper Rock Scissors Lizard Spock, you to see who takes the picture and who is in the picture" which he responded "forget that lets pop the balloon and run... Which is what we did.... and ran away quickly.....

This story brought you by Amber....

2 comments:

  1. Best. Post. EVER! 34.3 out of 10.

    I'm convinced that this story will change at least 19 peoples lives...if not more.

    ReplyDelete