Friday, March 16, 2012

One week cleanse

Starting a week long cleanse tomorrow morning... wish me luck... I am doing this week long diet that is meant to cleanse your system of impurities and give your digestive tract a new start and it should also assist with weight loss

Day 1: fruits only no bananas melons best-> So I brought cantelope, watermelon and honeydew to eat all day tomorrow

Day 2: Veggies only a potato for breakfast -> So i bought a ton of spinach, tomatoes, zucchini, squash and peppers

Day 3: Fruits and Veggies no bananas or potatoes

Day 4: Bananas and milk- supplemented with special veggie soup I also made today

Day 5: Beef and tomatoes -10oz beef twice and 6 tomatoes

Day 6: beef and veggies

Day 7: brown rice, veggies

So lets see how this goes... I weighed myself today and ill let you know what the difference is next Saturday Morning......

No comments:

Post a Comment