Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My demolition expert

If a girl surrounds herself with a wall it is because each brick was placed there one by one... lie by lie... heartbreak by heartbreak... pain after pain...  It isn't always from a man, sometimes it is from a friend, a family member, a loss, a hurt, a memory, a scar.... regardless the wall gets built and she remains... ready for someone to come by and take down her wall brick by brick... smile by smile... truth by truth... love by love... hug by hug...  until finally nothing remains and she can walk freely into the sunshine for the first time in a long while....
It takes great love to do this... from both sides....
It takes love to spend the time and work and effort to remove the wall
it takes great trust to let the wall come down.... scared and worried but hoping and loving... it takes great strength from both partners until finally they are truly together and can hold each other fully.....
Occasionally both partners have this wall..... and they work together..... removing a brick of his and a brick of hers until both walls are removed.... this can be extremely difficult because both the partners have been hurt but if he sees she loves him and he sees that he can trust her and he sees that she is not like the rest then he too can have the courage to let her break apart his wall... his barrier...
After too many lies... heartbreaks... deaths... and hard times... I'm finally seeing the sunshine...
A great quote said "To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides"
It is already a beautiful sunrise and I see a beautiful clear day dawning before me....

xoxo to my demolition expert who is freeing me from my past and allowing me to do the same for him... I love you

1 comment:

  1. My girlfriends wall wasn't made of brick...it was made of hay.

    It's ok though...a wolf I know owed me a favor.

    ;^ )

    ReplyDelete