Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 4

Today was a weird day in the diet cleanse world..... Beef and Tomatoes.. I took tomatoes for lunch how weird is that.... At least i get all my veggies back tomorrow!!! yummy!!! only two days left.... thank goodness hahah

Found out today that I am presenting my first science poster in April and I had to write the abstract today because it has to be submitted this week. Pretty exciting to think my research will be up in black and white for everyone to see and read about....

Gradually getting stuff done.... more keeps getting added but im making progress


Found a cool poster today
Thought it was neat enough to share....


On another note: My mom made my day today.. I knew she had to send me some insurance stuff but sent the insurance stuff in a box filled with a new skirt, new tank top, new jewelry and even a bottle of perfume... I love my parents.... they kinda sorta rule!!! I love them.... she always knows how to make me smile!

Phil and I have all kinds of big plans coming up
Cirque Du Soleil next weekend and then he graduates in May!!
Then this summer we got this megaticket thing for seven concerts

1) Brad Paisley and the Band Perry
2) Lady Antebellum, Darius Rucker and Thompson Square
3) Miranda Lambert, Chris Young, Jerrod Niemann
4) Rascall Flatts, Little big town, and Eli young band
5) Toby Keith and Brantley Gilbert
6) Sugarland
7) Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan

My summer is gonna be full of great music and fun!!! Can't wait

And this one is for my hunny





Peace and Love
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment