Wednesday, February 1, 2012

teacher evaluations

Got my teaching evaluations back yesterday... I am very happy with the results. I got a 4 or 5 in every category from every student (on a scale of 1-5) and I am super excited about!!! Some of the comments were very good too... I got marriage proposals to hahaha... anyway one kid said I changed the way they look at microbiology in a positive manner, another said i was super helpful and easy to learn from, another one said that they could tell I was intelligent on the subject and they could tell I enjoyed what I did.... Even the boss said it was good comments and was excited about it
Maybe I have found my calling in life... who knows.....

So Phil is incredible...I didn't have any drawers big enough for a silverware holder so he decided to build me one in one of my drawers... He is sooo handy and I am soooo impressed with him!
Might be going out of town this weekend... Here's hoping!! I love weekend getaways!!!

Sorry guys but this is gonna be a short post I need to study for my first Ecology exam on Friday but I will update Sunday night!!!
love you all!!
xoxo
(Flowers from Phil, one day I was having a bad day and he showed up with these... I just felt like showing them off)

No comments:

Post a Comment