Saturday, January 28, 2012

workout update and thank yous

First off I have some good workout news... Got on the Wii fit this morning and it told me I have lost 5.1 lbs since my last weigh in, so I decided to check my overall and I have lost 20 lbs since I started my new lifestyle... let me tell you.. it feels great... I wish I was courageous enough to take a "before" picture of myself in my underwear but not quite that confident yet so you guys will just have to take my word for it haha
So in case you are wondering what I'm doing I'll tell you. I get up at 6am five days awake and go for a run at the fitness center in my apartment complex. I have a bowl of Special K for breakfast then go to work/school/lab. Then for lunch I have fruit and a Light and Fit yogurt. If I get hungry I have more fruit or granola. Then in the evenings I do my Wii Fit Yoga/Aerobics/Strength training and I have what I want for dinner as long as it isn't too crazy. I haven't had fast food since before Thanksgiving and I have avoided sodas and excess sugar (with the exception of a few things here and there just so I don't feel starved and to avoid a "pig out" session later on) Also I found a new workout thanks to pinterest that I throw in either in the morning or in the evening, you would be surprised how crazy hard it is and how quickly it wears you out.


Also I wanted to thank you all for all the hits on this blog. I have had a ton of hits on this site and it calculates for me how many people have come on to it so I would like to thank you all for the great amount of support and love you have shown me. I hope I can return the favor to you all too when you need me.....
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment