Monday, January 23, 2012

to all the pessimists

It amazes me how some people can be so pessimistic and rude and bitchy ALL the time... you would think it would get tiring... There are people here who complain about everything... they complain about classes, they complain about work, they complain about people complaining on facebook, etc... I feel like that would just get sooo tiring.. After last year I decided that life is too short to be anything but happy. Why would anyone want to be so down all the time and why do they want to be so selfish as to push it on to other people?  Don't get me wrong everyone has bad days and I think that is especially when friends come into play. Friends are there to help you when you had a bad day and let you vent and complain and worry and stress. Thats not what I am talking about at all. I am fine with a friend calling me up in the middle of the day or night wanting to talk about the crappy stuff that is happening lately.. That is fine with me, I will gladly listen and be a shoulder to cry on or an ear to listen, or a sounding board for advice but how can people be like that all the time to everyone they know... It amazes me the stuff that comes out of people's mouths and i notice it more and more recently
A) I am not going to dumb myself down so you feel better
B) I don't care that you don't like me or my friends, they are MY friends
C) If you hate your life so much change it don't run from it
D) If you don't like your situation fix it, don't blame everyone else
E) If you want to complain about everybody's posts on facebook get rid of facebook
F) Life is never going to be exactly what you want and people are never going to completely agree with you
G) Put on your big kid pants and grow up and deal with it
H) Life's too short to be anything but happy
I) Its amazing how laughter can change a day
J) Karma- what goes around comes around so try being nice to someone (or try being reasonable)

Ok I am done ranting now hahah
and yes I did just complain about people complaining haha but I am completely ok with it hahah

love you all, God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment