Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The List: Day 19

19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?


Realistically... Near my parents and family but still near a city so maybe a suburb of Toledo. Although Im really liking the Cincinnati area so maybe if I can convince my parents to move down here it'd be perfect hahaha... I can make any place a home though so wherever Phil and I end up will be the perfect place....

Unrealistically.... ITALY!!! I would love to learn Italian and live on a hillside in a vineyard growing my own food and buying breads from local markets... I would love the view and cherish every day... I would spend the weekends traveling through the countryside and seeing the tourist attractions but I would come home to my own villa somewhere where the neighbors are kind and the food is good hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment