Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Time

Time flies and takes forever all at the same time... how is that possible

Time Flies... Phil and I have been together 5 months.. it went so fast its like our first day was yesterday... Crazy thing is though I feel like I have known him for years... we are old souls meant to be together....

Work: Time flies I can't believe Im done with my first year and I cant believe my big project started already
Maceik arrived on Sunday and we started a two week long experiment which goes as follows:
Sampling at 7am, 10am, 2pm, 6pm, 9pm, and 2am
So I get up early go to school until after the 2pm sample
go home and work out and shower
come back to school from 6 until after the 9pm sampling
then go home to attempt to sleep until the 2am sampling which i do and then go home and try to go back to sleep until its time to get up again hahah
Its a long two weeks...
Time actually seems to fly between the samplings but the samplings themselves seem to take forever...

Funny how time works....

Random side note: I am down 30lbs from where I started back after New Years... Progress is progress and I am determined to keep it going!!

I know its short but I gotta get back to work

God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of what you're doing!! I need to meet Phil sometime!! :)

    ReplyDelete